With more than 15 years of experience as a classically trained chef, I can confidently represent your brand with expertise and finesse. For my complete bio please visit my about page.
Here are just a few ways we can work together:
Media Spokesperson / Brand Ambassador
Hire me to be the “face” of your brand.
- I’m available to be the culinary talent for your cooking videos, television commercials, public appearances, print work, and host or emcee events.
- As a seasoned cooking instructor, I can easily host cooking demonstrations at trade shows, conferences, and satellite media tours with personality and flare.
- Highlighting your product, I can develop unique recipes, write mouth-watering articles, and blog posts for a recipe page on your company’s site.
Recipe Development—Testing / Food Stylist / Food Photography
- I have a creative eye for detail and would love the opportunity to test your recipes or create unique dependable recipes that feature your product.
- As an experienced food stylist for television and media, I can work with you to make your food look gorgeous for the camera.
- I shoot natural light food photography in my home studio, and am available to shop, prepare, style, and photograph your recipes.
Product Reviews / Sponsored Posts / Travel for Brand Events
- If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, etc. that has synergy with Geez Louise! let me know. If it’s a good fit with the Geez Louise! brand, I could host a giveaway for my readers.
- Putting together a great press trip and want me to cover the event? Just say the word. I’ll cover your event as a food writer and photographer. I’m happy to share my food shenanigans with my readers.
I would love to work with you on your next project, please feel free to contact me to discuss the details.