With over 15 years of experience as a classically trained chef, I can confidently represent your brand with expertise and finesse. For my complete bio please visit my about page.
Here are just a few ways we can work together:
- I’m available to be the culinary talent for your cooking videos, television commercials, public appearances, print work, and host or emcee events.
- As a seasoned cooking instructor, I can easily host cooking demonstrations at trade shows, conferences, and satellite media tours with personality and flare.
- Highlighting your product, I can develop unique recipes, write mouth-watering articles, and blog posts for a recipe page on your company’s site.
Recipe Development – Testing / Food Stylist / Food Photography
- I have a creative eye for detail and would love the opportunity to test your recipes or create unique dependable recipes that feature your product.
- As an experienced food stylist for television and media, I can work with you to make your food look gorgeous for the camera.
- I shoot natural light food photography in my home studio, and am available to shop, prepare, style, and photograph your recipes.
For more information please visit the Cooking Classes Page
Product Review / Sponsored Posts / Travel for Brand hosted events
- If you have a product, cookbook, appliance, etc. that has synergy with Geez Louise! let me know. If it’s a good fit with the Geez Louise! brand, I could host a giveaway for my readers.
- Putting together a great press trip and want me to cover the event? Just say the word. I’ll cover your event as a food writer and photographer. I’m happy to share my food shenanigans with my readers.
I would love to work with you on your next project, please feel free to contact me to discuss the details.